Pipe Fittings,Butt Weld Pipefittings,Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings Jimeng Highstrength Flang-Tubes Group Co., Ltd. , http://www.jmpipefitting.com
I. Analysis of import and export of machine tool industry
According to customs statistics, the import and export of machine tool industry in January-September 2009 was 10.184 billion US dollars, down 25.83% year-on-year (up 18.1% in the same period of 2008). Of which, imports were US$7.204 billion, down 22.57% year-on-year (up 0.85% in the same period of 2008); exports were US$2.98 billion, down 32.69% year-on-year (up 37.02% in the same period of 2008), and the import and export deficit was US$4.224 billion, a deficit of 48.77 over the same period in 2008. The US$100 million was reduced by US$653 million.
From January to September 2009, the import of metal processing machine tools was 38,000 units, and the import value was 4.485 billion US dollars, down 21.16% year-on-year; the export was 981 million US dollars, down 36.64% year-on-year. Among them: CNC machine tool imports 7745 units, 2.104 billion US dollars, the amount decreased by 12%, exports 7495 units, 199 million US dollars, the amount decreased by 47.31%; processing center imports 5629 units, 1.153 billion US dollars, the amount decreased by 25.35%, exports 454 Taiwan, US$42 million, the amount decreased by 39.88% year-on-year; 413 sets of combined machine tools, US$212 million, an increase of 159.18% year-on-year, and exports of 1,625 units, US$6.88 million, a year-on-year decrease of 19.3%.
Taken together, the import and export in 2009 presented two major characteristics:
First, the import value increased rapidly in September compared with August, but it continued to decline year-on-year. From the monthly import volume of the whole industry, the import value in the first eight months was between 600 million and 800 million US dollars, and the import volume in September was 943 million US dollars, an increase of 38.07% over the August import value of 683 million US dollars. The situation began to improve. From the total import volume of the whole industry every month, the import volume in the first eight months decreased by about 20% year-on-year, and the import from January to September was 7.204 billion US dollars, down 22.57% year-on-year.
Second, exports continued to rise from the previous month and continued to decline year on year. From the monthly output of the whole industry, compared with the previous month, the number of exports in the first two months of 2009 continued to decline. Since March, it has slowly recovered every month. In September, it increased by 10.03% compared with August. Better. However, due to the impact of the international financial crisis, the international market demand decreased, the cumulative decline in the export value of the machine tool industry increased month by month, from 24.2% in January-February and 25.73% in January-March; January-April Exports decreased by 28.17% year-on-year; 29.85% year-on-year from January to May; 31.06% year-on-year from January to June; 32.87% year-on-year from January to July; 33.21% year-on-year from January to August; and 32.69% year-on-year from January to September. .
Second, the government's recent import and export policy on machine tools
In response to the impact of the international financial crisis, since October 2008, the Chinese government has issued a series of policies to support economic development. Among them, there are four main policies regarding the import and export of machine tools:
1. Export tax rebate policy
Since October 2008, the Chinese government has adjusted the export tax rebate rate several times according to the domestic and international economic, financial and trade situations. There are four times in the machine tool industry and 98 products in the export tax rebate rate.
For the first time, the Ministry of Finance and the State Administration of Taxation issued a notice on October 21, 2008. From November 1, 2008, the export tax rebate rate for knives and blades made of metal carbide for metal processing increased from 5% to 11 %.
The second time, with the approval of the State Council, the Ministry of Finance and the State Administration of Taxation issued a notice on November 17, 2008 to increase the export tax rebate rate of 45 machine tools from December 1, 2008, mainly including: metal processing tools, broaching machines. , inserting machine, bullhead planer and cutting machine, 16 kinds of non-metal processing machine tools, as well as cold drawing machine, 8 kinds of workpiece fixtures, machine parts and accessories.
For the third time, with the approval of the State Council, the Ministry of Finance and the State Administration of Taxation issued a notice on December 29, 2008 to increase the export tax rebate rate for eight machine tools from January 1, 2009, mainly including: broaching, grooving, and head planers. , cutting machines, planers, other planers and machine tools.
For the fourth time, with the approval of the State Council, the Ministry of Finance and the State Administration of Taxation issued a notice on June 3, 2009. From June 1st, the export tax rebate rate for 44 machine tools was increased, mainly including: head planers, grooving machines, broaching machines, and cold. Pipe extractor, wire drawing machine, roll forming machine, various non-metal processing machines; forging or stamping tools, boring or reaming tools, turning tools, interchangeable tools, carbide knives and blades for metal working ; machine accessories, workpiece fixtures and tool holders.
2. Adjusting the catalogue of machine tools that are not tax-free for domestic investment projects
On December 17, 2008, the Ministry of Finance, the National Development and Reform Commission, the General Administration of Customs, and the State Administration of Taxation jointly issued the Catalogue of Imported Commodities Not Exempted from Taxation (2008 Adjustment) (referred to as the â€œNew Non-Tax Listâ€). , implemented as of December 15, 2008.
In the "New Tax Free Catalogue", the machine tool has six parts.
The first part, all specifications of non-CNC machine tools.
The second part, 22 types of CNC metal cutting machine tools, including:
(1) CNC laser processing machine tool â‰¤ three-axis linkage.
(2) CNC cutting machine plasma cutting machine, plate thickness â‰¤ 40mm; water cutting machine, â‰¤ three-axis linkage; other CNC cutting machine, all specifications.
(3) Numerical control electric machining machine numerical control EDM machine tool, surface roughness value Raâ‰¥0.32Î¼m, cavity section and depth dimension accuracy â‰¥Â±2Î¼m, except for automatic exchange of workpieces and automatic electrode replacement; CNC wire cutting Machine tool, cutting efficiency â‰¤300mm2/min, processing surface roughness value Raâ‰¥0.32Î¼m, cutting dimensional accuracy â‰¥Â±3Î¼m; CNC electrolytic machining machine, all specifications.
(4) Gantry machining center <four-axis linkage, repeat positioning accuracy â‰¥0.006mm/2m.
(5) All specifications of the drilling center.
(6) Positioning accuracy of boring and milling machining center>0.006mm, repeat positioning accuracy â‰¥0.004mm, fast moving speed â‰¤40m/min,<four-axis linkage, workbench<1250mm.
(7) Repeating positioning accuracy of turning center is â‰¥0.004mm, radial runout of main shaft end is â‰¥0.001mm, and machining roundness is >0.001mm.
(8) The maximum processing diameter of CNC heavy-duty horizontal lathe is â‰¤4000mm, the length of workpiece is â‰¤20000mm, and the processing roundness is â‰¥5Ã—10-6Dmm.
(9) The maximum processing workpiece diameter of CNC heavy-duty vertical lathe is â‰¤16000mm, the positioning accuracy is >0.015mm/2m, and the processing roundness is >0.01mm.
(10) The repeating positioning accuracy of CNC lathe is >5Î¼m, and the machining roundness is â‰¥3Ã—10-6Dmm (D is the maximum diameter of the machined workpiece).
(11) CNC gantry milling machine table width <5000mm, repeat positioning accuracy â‰¥0.006mm/2m, â‰¤ three-axis linkage.
(12) CNC milling machine (except CNC milling machine) positioning accuracy > 0.006mm (full range), repeat positioning accuracy > 0.004mm, â‰¤ four-axis linkage.
(13) CNC heavy-duty grinding machine workpiece diameter â‰¤1600mm, processing roundness>0.001mm, micro feed>0.0001mm.
(14) CNC surface grinder positioning accuracy > 0.006mm (full range), repeat positioning accuracy > 0.003mm (full range), flatness > 0.002mm / 1000mm, gantry width â‰¤ 3500mm.
(15) CNC grinding machine (including inner circle, outer circle, end face outer circle, universal, centerless, bearing, sharpening, etc., except for special) positioning accuracy > 0.006mm, repeat positioning accuracy > 0.003mm, processing roundness > 0.0005mm, The grinding wheel line speed is â‰¤60m/s.
(16) The maximum rotary diameter of the CNC camshaft grinding machine is â‰¤250mm, and the linear speed of the grinding wheel is â‰¤60m/s (single grinding wheel).
(17) CNC crankshaft grinding machine workpiece diameter â‰¤ 630mm, grinding wheel linear speed â‰¤ 60m / s; positioning accuracy > 0.005mm, repeat positioning accuracy > 0.002mm.
(18) CNC heavy-duty gear hobbing machine vertical, workpiece diameter â‰¤ 8000mm, modulus m â‰¤ 30; horizontal, workpiece diameter â‰¤ 2000mm, modulus m â‰¤ 30; all other specifications.
(19) CNC gear processing machine tool diameter 15 ~ 800mm, modulus m = 2 ~ 8, â‰¤ three-axis linkage, accuracy level > 5 levels.
(20) CNC milling and boring machine mast diameter <260mm, coaxiality â‰¥0.008mm/500mm, repeat positioning accuracy â‰¥0.006mm/2m, â‰¤ four-axis linkage.
(21) CNC coordinate boring machine and grinding machine coordinate positioning accuracy â‰¥0.0015mm.
(22) The machining precision of the combined machine tool hole is ITH5 grade and below, the coaxiality is â‰¥0.01mm, and the flatness is â‰¥0.01mm/m.
The third part, 41 types of pressure forming machinery, mainly include:
(1) Forging press or stamping machine, single nominal pressure â‰¤ 3000t (production of fully integrated crossbar flexible automatic press line for automotive, full line beat up to 12 times / min and above, and repeat positioning accuracy within Â± 1mm Except for).
(2) Straightening (flat) machine, nominal pressure â‰¤ 100t; bending press, all specifications; uncoiler, all specifications.
(3) Pipe bending machine, all specifications; folding machine, all specifications; three-roll four-roll bending machine, all specifications (board width > 10m or plate thickness > 120mm Ã— plate width > 3200mm).
(4) CNC plate with shearing machine, plate thickness Ã— width â‰¤ 12 Ã— 4000mm; bar material cutting machine, nominal pressure â‰¤ 500t; combined punching machine, plate thickness â‰¤ 30mm, punching force <120t.
(5) Diamond forming hydraulic press, nominal pressure â‰¤ 9000t; single-column, double-column, four-column universal hydraulic press, nominal pressure â‰¤ 4000t. Vertical and horizontal cold extrusion presses, all specifications; open double-point presses, all specifications; closed four-point multi-link presses, all specifications; CNC die-turning head presses (including turret punch presses), All specifications, etc.
The fourth part, 16 types of woodworking machinery, including woodworking lathes, sawing machines, planers and milling machines.
The fifth part, the casting machinery 24 categories, including die casting machine, sand screen machine, sand mixer, resin sand recycling equipment, multi-purpose core shooting machine, vibration falling machine and shot blasting machine.
In the sixth part, there are 12 types of measuring instruments, including micrometers, gear measuring instruments, roundness meters and coordinate measuring machines.
3. Encourage the introduction of advanced technology and import high-end machine tool policy
The National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Commerce jointly issued the Notice on Issuing the Catalogue of Encouragement of Imported Technologies and Products (2009 Edition) on July 22, 2009. The catalogue is divided into four parts:
The first part is the advanced technology that is encouraged to be introduced. It mainly refers to advanced technologies that have not yet been mastered in China, and advanced technologies introduced by key construction projects approved or approved by the state. The introduction of technology refers to the act of buying or selling foreign advanced proprietary technology or patents, or through cooperative development, obtaining independent intellectual property rights and mastering advanced proprietary technologies. Give interest subsidies to the introduction of such advanced technologies.
The second part encourages the import of important equipment. It refers to the important equipment that is not yet in the domestic research and development, the urgently needed equipment in all areas of the national economy, and the import of key components that cannot be produced in China for the production of major technical equipment encouraged by the state. Such products are imported and given discount support.
The third part is the key industries that encourage development. Interested support is provided for imported production equipment and parts (excluding products not included in the catalogue of duty-free products) under investment projects that comply with national industrial policies and special plans. The import and discount of this part of equipment and parts shall be carried out in accordance with the tax exemption management method for imported equipment for encouraged investment projects.
The fourth part is resource products and raw materials. Implemented from the date of promulgation, the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Commerce's Notice on Issuing the Catalogue of Encouragement of Imported Products and Products (Development and Reform Industry  No. 2515) shall be abolished at the same time. The National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Commerce will adjust the catalogue as appropriate according to the needs of the situation.
The relevant information on the machine tool industry in the catalogue is as follows:
The first part encourages the introduction of 36 advanced technologies, namely: high-speed vertical and horizontal machining center design and manufacturing technology; precision vertical and horizontal machining center design and manufacturing technology; vertical milling and vehicle composite machining center design and manufacturing technology; five-axis linkage Machining center design and manufacturing technology; precision CNC lathe and turning center design and manufacturing technology; high-speed CNC lathe and turning center horizontal milling machine composite machining center design and manufacturing technology; high-speed, precision large-scale CNC gear hobbing machine design and manufacturing technology; high-speed, precision large-scale CNC grinding Machine design and manufacturing technology; design and manufacturing technology of ultra-high-speed precision cylindrical grinding machine for difficult-to-machine materials shaft parts; design and manufacturing technology of CNC chopping point tracking crankshaft grinding machine; design and manufacturing technology of precision, composite and CNC grinding machine; design and manufacturing technology of precision curved surface forming CNC grinding machine; Five-axis linkage blade CNC grinding machine design and manufacturing technology; nano-level precision micro-CNC grinding machine design and manufacturing technology; five-axis linkage high-speed, precision, CNC tool grinder design and manufacturing technology; large, precise, efficient, CNC thread processing equipment design and manufacturing technology; high-grade CNCç©Machine design and manufacturing technology; high-speed gantry five-axis machining center design and manufacturing technology; gantry milling machine composite machining center design and manufacturing technology; heavy-duty five-axis gantry machining center design and manufacturing technology; five-axis linkage CNC floor milling and boring machine design and manufacturing technology; heavy-duty crankshaft milling machine Design and manufacturing technology of composite machining center; design and manufacturing technology of super heavy-duty CNC floor boring and milling machine; design and manufacturing technology of large diameter, ultra long and deep hole processing car and honing composite machining center; design and manufacturing technology of high speed and precision spindle; high power and large Torque double pendulum milling head design and manufacturing technology; high-speed, heavy-duty precision ball screw and linear guide; high-precision, high-speed CNC turntable design and manufacturing technology; large tool magazine and automatic tool changer design and manufacturing technology; full-function CNC Power tool holder design and manufacturing technology; high-speed protection device design and manufacturing technology; high-speed CNC machine tool with new CNC tool, tool holder system, high-efficiency indexable tool, super-hard knife design and manufacturing technology; all-digital high-end CNC device, all digital Design and manufacture of AC servo motor, spindle motor and drive unit Manufacturing technology; high-speed, high-stiffness high-power electric spindle and drive design and manufacturing technology; high torque torque motor and drive design and manufacturing technology; large thrust linear motor and drive design and manufacturing technology.
The second part is to encourage 16 important equipment for import, namely:
(1) boring and milling machining center (including vertical, horizontal, vertical and horizontal): positioning accuracy â‰¤0.006mm, repeat positioning accuracy <0.004mm, fast moving speed>40m/min, â‰¥ four-axis linkage, workbench â‰¥1250mm .
(2) Flexible processing unit: five-axis linkage.
(3) Turning center: Repeat positioning accuracy > 0.004mm, radial end runout of the spindle end is â‰¤ 0.001mm, and the roundness of the machined part is higher than 0.001mm.
(4) CNC surface grinder (including forming, gantry, guide rail, double end, etc.): positioning accuracy > 0.006mm (full range), repeat positioning accuracy > 0.003mm (full range), flatness > 0.002mm / 1000mm, gantry width > 3500mm .
(5) CNC grinding machine (including inner circle, outer circle, outer circle, universal, uncentered, bearing, sharpening, special, etc.): positioning accuracy > 0.006mm, repeat positioning accuracy > 0.003mm, roundness of machined parts > 0.0005mm , grinding wheel line speed> 60m / s, coordinate grinding machine four-axis four linkage, seven-axis four linkage.
(6) Longmen CNC milling machine: workbench width â‰¥ 5000mm, repeat positioning accuracy <0.006mm/2000mm, > three-axis linkage.
(7) Metal honing machine.
(8) CNC crankshaft connecting rod neck processing machine: double spindle, cutting speed â‰¥100m/min.
(9) CNC crankshaft broaching machine: double spindle, double cutter, three-axis linkage.
(10) CNC crankshaft fillet deep rolling and rolling straightening machine: rolling number â‰¥6, rolling pressure â‰¥30000N.
(11) Computer controlled incremental forming machine and flow forming machine.
(12) CNC heavy-duty gear hobbing machine: vertical, workpiece diameter > 8000mm, modulus m> 30; horizontal, workpiece diameter > 2000mm, modulus m> 30.
(13) CNC heavy-duty grinding machine: workpiece diameter >1600mm, processing roundness â‰¤0.001mm, micro feed â‰¤0.0001mm.
(14) Single column, double column, four column universal hydraulic machine: nominal pressure > 4000kN.
(15) CNC cutting machine: plate thickness > 40mm.
(16) Three-coordinate measuring machine: X, Y, Z>3000mmÃ—3000mmÃ—2000mm, single-axis accuracy <(1+L/400)Î¼m, space precision<(1.2+L/300)Î¼m, detection accuracy <1Î¼m.
In the third part, there are one key industries that encourage development: high-speed, precision CNC machine tools, numerical control systems, AC servo devices, and linear motors.
In accordance with the Measures for the Administration of Imported Discounted Funds issued by the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Commerce, the advanced technologies and equipment listed in the catalogue are imported by the enterprises in the form of general trade, and are supported by the subsidy policy. The interest subsidy standard will use the import amount as the principal for calculating the interest subsidy. The interest rate is not higher than the latest one-year RMB loan interest rate announced by the People's Bank of China at the time of interest settlement. The Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Commerce determine the interest discount coefficient within the total annual interest subsidy funds and approve the national quota for the discount interest. Enterprises should submit relevant application materials to relevant departments before January 31 of each year.
Third, some countermeasures and suggestions
Since 2009, although it has continued to rise for the seventh consecutive month, this does not mean that external demand has improved. However, Chinaâ€™s policy of stabilizing foreign trade growth and the independent adjustment of enterprises have begun to see some results. Whether the cumulative decline in exports across the industry can slow down depends on the performance of external demand. Currently, the issues and measures to be considered are as follows:
1. Play a favorable factor and use preferential policies
In response to the impact of the international financial crisis, the Chinese government has adopted a number of policies to increase macroeconomic regulation and control, expand investment scale, and accelerate the growth of fixed assets investment in machinery industry; formulate policies and measures to further support the equipment manufacturing industry, and encourage technological transformation of enterprises; Implement VAT reform and reform; expand domestic consumption to stimulate domestic demand. At the same time, the tariff-free and VAT-free policies for imported machine tools imported from a large number of domestic investment projects were cancelled, and the VAT exemption policy for imported equipment of all foreign-funded enterprises was abolished. These policies are conducive to the independent innovation of Chinese enterprises and enhance the competitiveness of domestically produced equipment. As far as the export of machine tool industry is concerned, there are also many favorable factors: RMB bank loans have repeatedly lowered interest rates; steel prices have fallen from high levels; from October 2008 to June 2009, a total of 98 kinds have been raised four times ( The export tax rebate rate for machine tools; the state subsidizes some agricultural machinery and automobile sales, which has driven the demand for machine tools in these two industries.
2. Vigorously adjust the structure of export products
On the one hand, we must continuously improve the quality of labor-intensive products with advantages and consolidate and expand the international market share; on the other hand, we must transform and upgrade, continuously optimize the structure of export products, and gradually change the current low value-added and low-tech products. The main status of the situation, increase the development of high-tech content, high value-added products, develop products with independent intellectual property rights, pay attention to the continuous improvement and improvement of product technology standards, and strive to close to international standards or international advanced technology standards and Transform and improve international competitiveness.
It is necessary to gradually transform some processing trade (currently processing trade exports account for about 20% of the whole industry's exports) into general trade exports; gradually transform some OEM products into independent brand exports; adjust high-pollution, high-energy-consuming, high-consumption scarce resources Product structure (such as abrasives, castings, etc.) to increase its added value.
3. Actively explore potential markets
Diversify into potential markets, such as the Middle East, Central Asia, Latin America, Africa, Eastern Europe, India, Brazil, Russia, etc., and strive to make up for lost shares in the EU, the United States and other markets. In recent years, bilateral trade between China's machinery products and emerging economies such as India, Brazil, and Russia has developed rapidly, and exports have grown rapidly.
China and 10 ASEAN countries, China and Chile, China and Singapore have signed free trade agreements in 2005-2008.
On April 28, 2009, China signed a free trade agreement with Peru. The two sides will implement zero tariffs on each of their products over 90%, and China's machine tool exports will benefit from the tax reduction arrangements.
It is necessary to make full use of the preferential tariff reductions and exemptions from the above countries to expand exports. In particular, ASEAN, from January 1, 2010, the two sides promised to implement zero tariffs on 90% of imported goods. Many of China's gold cutting machine tools, pressure machines, bending machines and other forming machine tools and some tools, abrasive tools, machine tool parts and other competitive advantages, we must actively strive to expand exports.
4. Attach importance to the analysis and research of imported equipment, select products with large import volume and high technical content, and strive to transfer to domestic supply.
According to customs statistics, in 2008, the import of more than 150 million US dollars has the following 14 kinds of machine tools. First of all, we must aim at these 14 kinds of machine tools, and choose a variety of specifications, especially machining centers, CNC lathes, CNC gear processing machines, CNC bending machines, etc., from the conditions of the company, research and development, as soon as possible to form production conditions . At the same time, we must also aim at the development and development of the above 16 high-end machine tools that require more domestic users and the state encourages imports.
In May 2009, the Chinese government announced the adjustment and revitalization plan for the equipment manufacturing industry. According to the needs of users, it is proposed to focus on research and development within three years: high-speed precision composite CNC cutting machine, heavy-duty CNC cutting machine, CNC special processing machine, large CNC. Eight types of mainframe products, such as forming stamping equipment, heavy-duty forging equipment, clean high-efficiency casting equipment, new welding equipment and automatic production equipment, large-scale cleaning heat treatment and surface treatment equipment, basically master high-grade numerical control devices, motors and drive devices, CNC machine tool functional components, etc. The core technology.
IV. Prospects for the foreign trade situation of machinery industry in 2010
In response to the impact of the international financial crisis, China has increased the scale of investment in fixed assets. From January to September 2009, the country's fixed asset investment increased by 33.3% year-on-year, of which machinery industry investment completed 1,028.875 billion yuan, an increase of 40.77% over the same period of last year. In the same period, the growth of fixed asset investment in the country was also higher than the 38% increase in machinery industry in 2008. In the machinery industry investment, the electrical industry completed 244.07 billion yuan, and the automobile completed 237.393 billion yuan. The equipment needed for investment in the machinery industry is mainly machine tools. Under the support of special investments such as large aircraft, high-speed railways and nuclear power equipment, high-end CNC machine tools, large-scale heavy-duty machine tools and user-friendly requirements are under the circumstance of more support policies for developing small and medium-sized enterprises. Especially for medium and low-end CNC machine tools and high-quality ordinary machine tools that SMEs need, they will be welcomed by users.
In 2010, the machinery industry will generally show a steady development trend, and the total demand will rise steadily. In the machinery industry, due to the excessive growth of production capacity of some products, competition will become more intense and corporate pressure will increase. The task of product structure adjustment in the machine tool industry is arduous.
As the dynamics of the recovery of the world economy are still insufficient, many deep-seated contradictions and problems have not yet been fundamentally resolved, and the recovery of the world economy will be a difficult and tortuous process. To this end, it is recommended that machinery enterprises should strengthen their own management, speed up technological innovation, adjust product mix, strive to open up potential markets, change development methods, expand exports, and promote healthy and stable development of foreign trade.
Pipe Fittings,Butt Weld Pipefittings,Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings
Jimeng Highstrength Flang-Tubes Group Co., Ltd. , http://www.jmpipefitting.com